Thursday, August 30, 2012

And so it is..

And so it is
..just like I thought it would be..I finally saw my musical influence " Brandon boyd of Incubus" along with linkin park this week it was aaaaahhh amazing !! :)) What a rush,although it wasnt long enough it was great anyway..not to mention treated like a queen) in the presence of another for several days. Gosh, what the hell have I been doing here all along?!  Lol! Ive missed out on so much and more!! Its funny when you have something so neat and real in front of ya then you ignore and stray away. I dunno its late night, have alot on my mind,new goals in process with my band. Now new thoughts, of people..perspectives.. whos real whos not? Who I want around more and who I want to part from. When I part its cause Im simply scared..when I remain close, I feel safe & comfty with the person female or male. It takes very little  mistakes for me to rid a friend or lover..and it takes a lot for me to stick around. Im extremely complicated and picky. I admit it. I giged late tonite,so beat from my adventurous weekend at the beach and trip to H-town! Too fun,exciting great really happy. It made me think of where I want to be..right now. I came back home,thinkin bigger as far as leaving the valley. Watching  musical influences rock do what they love, being in a big city,the life.. the little stress I felt because of  the generousity and gratitude that was given to me.I was  finally taken care of for once. It felt good to know good people are out there. They exist. Aside of the random thoughts and vibes im feeling.. I am content.There's so much more out there. So much to be done,so many other people to meet ,greet bond, care for and appreciate. Big show manana. Over the late night blogging lol! And so it is...just like I said,..it should be..Nighty!! Peace n Love :)
Xoxo
Bella

No comments:

Post a Comment