Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Stuck in Circles.

Sometimes late at night like these.. I question..faith,love and my mind goes in Circles! We all have opinions we share them ..use them, cover them up silently so we cant hurt anothers feelings. I now dont feel for others like I use to. Im not cold..because I dont know what thats like,..but Im curious. Its Ironic, how men treat women and women treat their men. Just plain ol bullshit over and over. Strong women get hurt anyway,weak women are hurt but dont admit or face the facts.You see all these wanna be hot shots with nothing, dogging or using theyre girlfriends. Women being golddigging whores because they have nothing else to offer or self respect. It annoys me ,upsets me,disgusts me to see this! Especially to gals and guys I do know. Snakes. Snakes trying to be buddies with you,to gather info for other snakes. Men using you only for sex,or popularity. Women, to gain attention or connnections. Sick!! This often happens to me too. I cant trust many, but care for alot. So Im stuck. Stuck in the middle.Fighting for faith in them and myself..hoping for love not hate. Whats the point. It goes in circles.. right?. Doesnt filter out. Noone can careless. Ive been optimistic for centuries now, yet I see no change in these same subjects. I pray for peace,and love of course..I receive litte of it...but I am not throwing the white flag.Im simply saying whats on my mind...Anxiety can kick in the current moment. The only good thing is the writting from experiences, I get from all of it. Thats the positive side of the coin. Ive already reached my kind limit. Humble me,always giving into the heart not the brain..f the heart think the brain.. be it! It helps you know. When you care less, and ignore more. My mind is racing. Things have been swell aside of certain little issues and a few individuals. Anything can be resolved or answered. Pondering, lurking, observing I do best. Funny, cause its not what you know or had in mind but what you feeel and see. Seek answers, patience.. and  They shall appear right in front of you. Just a thought..my random bubbles that circle. Everything is a cycle and circles around..lets just hope the bad doesnt repeat over and over to you in circles like it can and has had me stuck. Lets Pray  
xoxo Bella

No comments:

Post a Comment